Exceeding all expectations and standards of its predecessors, the Classic Aeron Chair, with its 12-year warranty, has become the new benchmark in the arena of ergonomic office seating. The innovative, iconic design fits you and fits into your home. Instantly adaptable to all the motions you go through every day while seated, Classic Aeron provides healthy comfort and balanced body support. An icon of modern design, the Classic Aeron has earned a place in the permanent collection of the New York Museum of Modern Art.
• Superior Ergonomics: The Lumbar Support Kit adjusts vertically to provide back support over a 4-inch range, supporting the natural curve of your midback, or lumbar region. The Pellicle suspension conforms to your body, reduces pressure points, and provides unparalleled support.
• Be One With Your Chair: The patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
• Stay Cool: The unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, so it keeps you cool and comfortable.
• Stay Alert: The high, wide, contoured back takes the pressure off your lower spine. Armrests slope slightly down in the back for the most natural and comfortable support. The “waterfall” front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating and you stay alert and focused.
• Make Your Classic Aeron Your Classic Aeron: Nine easy-to-make adjustments let you make the Classic Aeron chair work just right for the way you work.
• It’s Got the Look: It fits right in, whether your home office is high-tech, elegant, casual, or a room that doubles as a gym.
• Green, No Matter What the Color: More than half of each chair is recycled materials, and the chair is 94 percent recyclable.Herman Miller’s patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
Unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparralleled support
The “waterfall” front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
Offers superior comfort, body support and style in a design that redefines the very meaning of “work chair.”
12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker.